SocialPeta | How to find your own winning product in 5 minutes on AliExprss?
As the largest global cross-border e-commerce marketplace with billion-dollar merchandise data, AliExpress is a good choice for finding niches, both as a market transformation and as a supplier platform. So how can you find the winning product through this platform?
- Search through the database to dig deeper into potential winning products.
- Check the list of recent hot items to explore your strengths.
- Select your favorite product that is recommended by AliExpress Niche.
Method 1: Search the database by filtering
1, Through different filtering combinations, you can filter out the results of products that meet different requirements. Commonly used filtering combinations are as follows.
- Low Competition: filter the products with categories, 7-day order growth >50%, and competition of 1 to 5. This is a combination of items that have less competition but are currently selling well in the marketplace and continue to increase in demand.
- Optimization Potential: filter the products with a rating of 3 to 4 and 7-day orders >50, check order trends. This combination filters for items that have high market demand, but the product features do not meet the needs of the user and can be re-optimized for product features or pages through reviews.
- New Hot-Selling: filter the products released in the last 30 days, 7-day orders > 50, and 7-day order increase > 50%, see order trend. The items filtered in this category are the newest items that have sold well in the last 30 days, and these new items could be potential breakout items.
There are many other filters to support different purposes, such as delivery locations to support the filtering of sales target countries, the Shopify Sell tab to view items sold on Shopify, and many more. The combination of over 20 filters allows you to find potential winning products that no one else is looking at.
2, View competitor's merchandise sales through shop search. We support searches for.
- Shop name keyword, e.g. UR Sugar Official Store
- Shop ID, e.g. 2950077
- Shop home link, e.g. https://ursugar.aliexpress.com/store/2950077?spm=a2g0o.detail.100005.1.9a671e8fZUaB2r
Method 2: View recent winning products with the list
The list is divided into a Hot List and a Growth List. The Hot List represents all items sorted by order or growth rate values. The New Products list represents the latest items on the shelves sorted by orders or wish list. By filtering by category, you can further refine the market and increase efficiency.
Method 3: Recommend potential winning products for you through AI intelligent algorithms
Don't know how to find which potential winning products? No problem, our AI intelligent algorithm suggests potential pop-ups for you! These items have a guaranteed basic weekly order volume and are predicted by our algorithm to show a growth trend after that item. By filtering by category, you can narrow down the pop-up range and find the pop-ups in your category more precisely.
Method 4: Find a winning product of opportunity through market insight.
Not sure which category to sell? Then try market insight and let the data help you make decisions. There are a lot of items that are linked to on AliExpress but not to make an order, so the top 100 items at the head are selected for local analysis, and the changes and fluctuations in the head items are enough to trend the product categories. How does this data assist you in making decisions?
- Order volume: The size of the order can help you to determine the volume of a market. Of course, it is more accurate to obtain sales with the price parameter. The larger the order volume, the bigger the cake.
- Opportunity Index: Represents the recent changes in the list of top100 products. The larger the index, the more new products will enter the top100, and the more active the category, the greater the opportunity.
- Monopoly Index: Represents how much of the top100 the top10 orders are, the bigger the index, the bigger the profit of becoming top10, but there is a certain monopoly, there is a difficulty.
- The number of stores: A reference indicator of monopoly, the smaller the number, the stronger the monopoly.
- Avg. Rating /Avg. Reviews: What operational results do you need to achieve to become a top 100 item, and how much operational cost can be predicted
Come and try these methods to find your own potential winning products!